A Rare Event. A Rare Opportunity. A Rare Fellowship of Men.
This is an exclusive gathering of world changing peers.
In the company of wise, older men who have taken the ancient path.
Men who are out in front.
Men saying, “come along”.
Over a decade in the making, the Intensive is designed for younger, world-changing men to have a chance to go deeper with the help and partnership of a selected group of older, seasoned, men of substance.
This Intensive is targeted for men with world-changing DNA who are in their late twenties, thirties, or early forties. Men who are married and who have children, or who are moving in that direction. Men who are “kings in training.” As John teaches in Fathered by God, men who are moving through the cowboy and warrior stages, moving toward their kingly roles.
It is designed for men who walk with God, have attended at least one Wild at Heart Boot Camp in Colorado, and walk in the ministry and message of Ransomed Heart.
It is designed for men who have suffered enough to know that they don’t have all the answers. Men who would give a great deal to sit at the feet of older, wiser, men who have walked with God for decades more and have learned some wisdom along the way.
It is a four-day intensive where participants will have the rare opportunity to glean from the wisdom of seasoned and substantial older men drawn from the Ransomed Heart fellowship. Together, we will pull back 50 yards from the front lines, bandage our wounds and wrestle with the deepest questions and hopes of the masculine journey. We will dive deep into our stories and the stories of other men, and we will encounter the Father like never before.
This event is prayerfully open to roughly 40 men who fit the demographic described above.
If you fit this target demographic, applications will be accepted beginning October 24th, 2012. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Notifications to those accepted will begin in early January 2013 and continue until all spots have been filled. All applicants will be notified by March 6th, 2013. If you do not hear from us by then, please contact us.
A few important details:
- A completed application must be received for us to prayerfully consider your participation. Up to three personal references of your choosing are optional but encouraged, as part of the application process.
- Alongside the selected sages, this event is going to be facilitated by Morgan Snyder, Bart Hansen, Craig McConnell and some other men from the Ransomed Heart Team. John Eldredge will not be participating in this event.
- The tuition for this event is $475. It includes all on-site expenses but does NOT include transportation to and from the event.
- The event will begin Thursday, May 30th at 4:00 PM and conclude on Sunday, June 2nd at 1:00 PM. By applying, you are agreeing to be present for the entire event. Applications will only be considered for men that can attend from start to finish.
- The event will take place at Bear Trap Ranch, just outside of Colorado Springs. The property has an intriguing and holy story. It is sacred ground set in the wilderness of Colorado.
- If you have questions, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Click here to apply.
Strength and Honor,
Morgan, Bart and Craig
for the Wild at Heart Team